Friday, February 21, 2014

Victory Sport Badminton Shop Penang

On 20th of Feb 2014 , I passed by the main road going to work and I saw a very big signboard with Yonex , Victor on it . The shop is located at Chai Leng Park , Penang .

I took a guess and it was a badminton shop  . I saw the name of the shop "Victory Sport". So I Google and found the victory sport . Victory Sport Website .

They have four major brands , Apacs , Yonex , Victor , Protech and others Masuka , Fischer.



They have lots of shuttlecocks to choose from. RCL , Victor , Protech .


 And WOW , they have lots of strings to choose from ranging from RM20 - RM 4x

 Nice , they even have a Digital strining machine !! I was so happy to see this , as I cant find a decent badminton shop around butterworth area .



I surveyed all around Penang for Bravesword LHI and compared the prices.

I was shocked when they offered me a price I couldn't resist . Immediately , I bought the racquet on the spot. They said they can restring everything for me in 30 mins . So I waited , while waiting they served me drinks and chat with me . It seems that it was just a newly opened shop, the technique the restring was a 2 knot and usually used for Victor international players like Lee Yeong Dae .




I tested the Racket and it was superb !! The tension was perfect , the sound of hitting the shuttle was perfect. I guess they really are professional !!



The customer service at Victory Sport was superb !! They helped me around and taught me the tensions and different racquets uses . Since that day this Victory Sport badminton shop  would be my first choice. I would highly recommend if anyone wants to buy a new racquet or restring. 



I've snapshot the name card of the shop , the telephone and address is listed in it.




No comments: