Thursday, August 10, 2006

Things turned out the opposite way...

Yay!!! At last i 've registed for the driving licence test.. So today morning at about 8.30am IDI auntie( that's wat we call her ) fetched me adn FJ to IDI to listen to the 5 hours lecture about KPP (Kurikulum Pendidikan Pemandu in other words Driving stuffs)..blah blah blah..all about safety and other things... so lame ...i was very hungry back then
coz i din took my breakfast ..i was so weak that i couldn't sit straight and i sat like a jellyfish .. =.= after that we got recess then i rushed out to eat..after eating we must go back the the lecturing room..Suddenly a lecturer called me to tucked in my shirt.. ( dam bad luck =.=" )..after going inside the room..the lecturer started to talk about the safety things blah blah blah .. i dono why i juz couldn't concentrade then i fell a zzzzzzzzzzzz ...then my fren fauzi poke me up ..waaaa...i got shocked .. but then i fell zzzzzzzzz again... FJ also folo me ma...he also cant tahan sleep also
..ahahah ..then finish liao we go home lo..end of story ..=p




after that i went home played my computer ..lame isn't it..haha ..guessed so..

No comments: