Sunday, August 27, 2006

A trip to cameron Highlands..

1 weeks of holiday.. . yay...we all will celebrate bcoz NO SCHOOL FOR 1 WHOLE WEEK ...can rest at last.. i was planning on playing maple story for the whole week but something occured.. i was forced to go to cameron highlands wit family .. =.= so cham ..noooo my plans all ruined ... =.=" we went for 3 days 2 nights ..we stayed in an apartment ..

this is me with my cousin holding his puppy ..rather cute huh the puppy ^^ dam i look so ugly .. =.=


this is the puppy ..closer version


this is me again ..the ugly 1 wit my handsome cousin in EQ = Equatorial (dono spell right or not )




thats all the evidence i've got ..haha .. not bad ..very nice breeze and air ..but 1 thing is never go to cameron highlands without PO chik WAN or stomache pill u know why? wanna know ??

see below yes ladies and gentlemen ..there is a fly in my tea ..i repeat there is a fly in my tea !!!

No comments: