Monday, August 28, 2006

A very very bad luck day ..

Just like every normal day.. i would wake up ,bath then prepare for school...go down have breakfast .. OMG ..my breakfast is magimee in cup ..Yay ..i so love it ..but time envied me .. it is almost time for school .. i hurried eat the mee.. unfortunately the mee is not yet fully cooked ..T.T .i juz swallowed the whole thing ..then i go scholl everything is ok .. but when in my chemistry period my teacher ask us to pass up the AMALI BOOK ..SHIT!! i din do any of the work .. i wasted 3 periods to write 6 reports .. so dam bad luck ..then the prefect meeting down at the canteen ..i was very happy coz i thought i can go home early ..but guess wat happened... i was pulled into a room and gather wit the other prefects to practice singing for tomoro's national day in my school .. the realease time is 2.30 but i reach home at 3 =.=" ..sheer bad luck ..and another thing is ..i;ve got this tuition ...so after this tuition i will always go Chai leng park to eat wit my frens .. i and my fren adrian was on the way to my fren's house to get helmet .. guess wat happen ... yaya ..stupid cops ..they stopped us ..and we got SAMAN!!! Shit Man ..that's no fucking joke ..i GOT MY FIRST SAMAN~~!! IT cost about RM100 WALAO ...so sad.. haiz...that's all the bad luck u can get for 1 day .. i hope that good luck will happen soon if not i will die le @_@ bad luck everyday ..think bout it ..if it is you how would u feel ?

No comments: